Saturday, November 3, 2012

Find the Light

Have you been thinking about taking some portraits of your kids during this beautiful fall season?  If so I wanted to encourage you to find an area with trees a out an hour or so before sunset.  Pose your kids in front of the sun so that it is behind the creating beautiful backlighting. 

I have done 2 photo shoots recently in a place just like this and the results of the lighting are beautiful. 

IMG_6597-1x

IMG_6812-1x

If you need tips on photographing in backlight then google it and you will find a ton of information.  I have really enjoyed taking online classes and reading the free info at http://improvephotography.com/

I also have been using my new photo cd packaging that I give to my clients. 

IMG_6948-1

I use custom stamps I ordered and a punch cut out for the name tag.  The insert is my print release and I stamp Thank You on it.  I really like it.  It sure beats the ziplock baggies I was using before. 

I encourage you to go outside this weekend and practice taking photos by using the light and see what you think.  sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails