Sunday, June 24, 2012

Texture Tuesday-Flowers

This week’s theme at Kim Klassen’s Café Texture Tuesday is flowers.  My Tiger Lilies have just bloomed so it is perfect timing.  My mom always had these growing in our flower beds in the front yard so they are special to me.  I love how I captured the color of some of my other perennials in the background.

IMG_1058-1hhazetexturewaterstain

I used Kim’s waterstainedframe texture, but I didn’t want the frame part in it so I extended the texture past the image to get rid of it.

kk_waterstainedframe

Here is what the photo looked like before.

IMG_1058-1hhaze

Canon 135mm lens 1/600s f2.0 ISO 100

I will be in the beautiful mountains of Colorado at the end of next week.  I am taking a private 2 hour photography lesson from a local landscape photographer early Sunday morning.  I can’t wait!  I hope to have some wonderful photos to share.

sig

Kim Klassen Café

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails