Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Fall Photos and 2 Cute Little Girls

It seems that everyone I know is wanting to get there family pics done all at once.  I have spent a lot of weekends this month with my camera taking photos for people.  I have to do another one tomorrow and then Saturday.   Gotta fit Thanksgiving, Christmas decorating, shopping, etc in there too.  Phew I am tired just thinking about it.  I have several photos I really liked from my latest shoot, but I am going to share 2 of them with you. 

The first one just screams fall.  It looks like they are having so much fun and I love love love that little girl and her expressions.

20111120-IMG_4303texture

I added this cinnamon texture to warm it up a bit more.

cinnamon texture by Kim Klassen

This next photo tickles me every time I see it.  Love those 2 cute girls and the way their personality shines in the photo.  I also added the cinnamon texture it this one.

20111120-IMG_4320texture

I know you are smiling too…they just do that to ya! 

I hope you all enjoy these last days of fall.  Take a photo and preserve a memory.

sig

Linking to

Texture Tuesday @ Kim Klassen’s Café

Sweet Shot Tuesday @ My Life With 3 Boybarians

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails