Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Beauty of Fall and Family

About an hour from home is a bed and breakfast that I recently learned about.  It it called Three Falls Cove.  I wanted to check out the fall foliage and check out the place for a possible future weekend adventure. 

The place has a spring fed pond and they stock it with fish so my husband was very interested.  I was interested in the landscape. 

phoebeoverlay66_edited-1

I added the Phoebe texture from Kim Klassen Café’s blog to this photo to soften it.

We arrived and a church group had rented the area for the entire day, but the owners said we could walk around and have a look. 

My son discovered some cattails and had to touch one and make it burst into fluff. 

20111106-IMG_4037 copy

I attempted to take a family photo.

familypic_edited-flor

And after lots and lots of attempts, my son was happy the photo session was finally over.

DanDavid_edited-1flor

It was such a pretty fall day.

20111106-IMG_4071 copy

Tomorrow will be cold and maybe some snow Tuesday.  I am glad we enjoyed this lovely day and some time together before I leave town for work.

Did you do anything different this weekend?

sig

Linking to

Sweet Shot Tuesday @ My 3 Boybarians

Texture Tuesday @ Kim Klassen Cafe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails