Sunday, December 26, 2010

Back to Normal

Every year I put my Christmas decorations away the day after Christmas.  It’s all gone.  Outside and inside.  I did leave my cone topiaries out for a bit longer, but that’s all. 

We did have a great Christmas.  I cooked a ham for the first time and it everyone loved it and ate the entire thing even though we also had turkey.  I used a Boar’s Head Brown Sugar and Spice Glaze.

My sweet husband bought me an external flash for my camera and I felt so bad for him because it was broken. 

430

Last year he bought me a lap top and it was broken too.  I stood in 3 lines today to get a new one that works.  Now I gotta learn how to use it.  I have decided I get more predictable indoor pics of people with a flash so I wanted to try an external one and see how it works. 

I did get this photo without a flash last night.  It is my favorite photo taken on Christmas.  It shows how much my son loves his daddy.

IMG_1611-1

Sweet huh?

It was a year ago that my friend got me started reading blogs and I poured over them during my entire Christmas vacation.  I was in awe and amazement.  By January 9th I knew I wanted to join the blogging world.  I have learned so much and blogging has created a passion for photography.  I have always loved taking photos, but it has increased substantially.  I have so much to learn and I look forward to it. 

I have some things to work on this week so I will be posting some projects again soon.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Tracy

 

ShutterLoveTuesdays

Sweet Shot Day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails