Sunday, November 14, 2010

Floss Frame and 8x10 Cropping

 

Here is another addition to my bathroom.  I might be doing something to my shower curtain, if not, this is it.

I am keeping with my theme of the Brush Your Teeth sign and the toothbrush photo along with the rustic look.  I painted a wooden craft frame to look like my sign and wall hanger.  I added “Floss” on it using a stencil and stuck in a photo of my son flossing his teeth.

He should have some good dental hygiene with all of these reminders. 

Here it is.

IMG_7437

IMG_7439

Here’s the sign.

IMG_6140

The photo.

IMG_6139

And the wall hanger.

IMG_7434

Thanks for helping me pick a photo for my class.  I went with number 2.  Did you know when you order an 8x10 or try to print one yourself it crops the heck out of your photo?  It totally changed the composition.  I was able to allow for it with photo number 2 but not with photo number 1.  If you are taking pics then make them a little bigger to allow room for cropping.  Does anyone now any tricks other than this?

Tracy

Linking to

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

DIY Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

Power of Paint @ Domestically Speaking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails