Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Remembering 9/11 And The World Trade Center

IMG_3903

I wanted to participate in A Southern Daydreamer’s Outdoor Wednesday Photo linky party.

With the news showing stories about  9/11 stories because of the approaching anniversary, it takes me back to August of 2001 and of course September 11, 2001.

  I work in a dentist office and the doctor took us all to NY City to attend his ceremony where he received his Masters with the Fellow Academy of General Dentistry.

NYC was a great experience.  One of my memories that will stick with me forever is getting to go on top of the World Trade Center Tower on August 2, 2001.  Just a little over a month before both towers were destroyed.

I had to take photos of my photos  for this post and this was 9 years ago and who knows what kind of camera I owned back then. 

The first photo above was shot while on a boat tour. 

This next photo was taken while we were walking to the Trade Center.

IMG_3904

And this photo is some of my coworkers standing on the roof of one of the towers.  Look how windy it was.  Everyone’s hair is really blowing.

IMG_3906

This photo is looking out from the top of the building.

IMG_3905

And my final photo is of the ticket stub from my visit to the top of the tower.  I am so glad I saved it.

IMG_3908

9/11 I will never forget. 

Tracy

OutdoorWednesdaylogo55444454444

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails