Friday, August 13, 2010

Table Redo For My Son

 IMG_3153

My son’s room had a wall that needed a table that was just the right size.  I found one several weeks ago at a garage sale.  I haven’t had time to tackle it until now.

IMG_2033

My son’s furniture is navy blue and he loves video games and vintage video games.  This table was perfect in size and it had a place to store video games too!

In keeping with the video game theme I used some removable vinyl letters that I bought from Walmart to form the names of video game systems on the top of the table. They are sold in the section where the crayons and map colors are found.  I think they are used to make posters.  I so need a personal cutting machine!!!

IMG_3140

Here is the table  after I painted and peeled off the letters and before I distressed it.

IMG_3142

The finished table.

IMG_3156

IMG_3166

 

IMG_3171

IMG_3160

IMG_3176

IMG_3174

Thanks for stopping by.  I have a ton of to do stuff that I hope to show you soon. 

signature2

Linking to

Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

Favorite Things Friday @ A Few of My Favorite Things

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails