Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reunion Door Prize No. 2 and a Winner

I have been very busy this weekend.  I finished door prize number 2.  Our class graduated in 1988.  If you read my early post then you know we were slackers and didn’t have a 20th reunion so we are having a 22nd.  Our class grew up in the 70s and 80s.  All of our high school years were in the 80s.  So this bag is a tribute to the 80s.

  IMG_2027An

I used my Staz On Ink and clear letter stamps on the bag. 

IMG_2023

IMG_2029_1  

I think this is such a fun bag.  I hope the winner likes it. 

And now for the winner of the earrings.

Kim at My Domestic Bliss.   Wow you are so lucky.  I have had only 4 giveaways and you have been the winner of 2 of them.  I will need your address again so I can mail the earrings to you.  Congrats.

IMG_2030

Thanks to all that entered.  I will be doing a jewelry tutorial soon!

signature2

Linking to

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On the Porch

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails