Thursday, July 29, 2010

Necklaces, Necklaces and more Necklaces

Making necklaces is something I love to do from time to time.  The mood has to hit me and then I will whip one up.  For some reason I like making them more than I like wearing them.  I thought I would share a few of my creations with you.  I will be doing a tutorial on how to make jewelry next week.

This is reunion door prize #3.

IMG_2066

I love the colors in this one.

IMG_2067

I had to make one of these for my sister because she loved all the colors and this necklace goes with anything. 

IMG_2068

This is one of my favorites.  I like the smaller bead look for myself.

IMG_2070

But of course everything is bigger in Texas including necklaces so I had to make one like this.  I got several requests for this one so I made a few of them.IMG_2073

I like the mixture of the turquoise and the crystals in this one.

IMG_2074

IMG_2075

This one has a pendant as a focal point. 

IMG_2077

This is a necklace that I like to use with a removable pendant.   Here it is without the pendant.

IMG_2079

Here it is with the pendant hooked onto the necklace.

IMG_2080

This is the pendant I used on the necklace.  They are easy to make.

IMG_2090

And here is a clear quartz stone pendant.

IMG_2089

I hope you are looking forward to learning how to make some neck decor!  I am looking forward to showing you how.

signature2

Linking to

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails