Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Bench is Wearing a Burlap Sack

017

I bought a burlap sack for 10 cents a couple of months ago.  An idea popped into my mind today.  I thought the sack might make a good pillow for my front porch bench.  I didn’t want to waste a bunch of stuffing on something I might or might not like.  Plus I am not sure how weather resistant it will be.  I had an old Scooby Doo sleeping bag from when my son was a toddler.  I folded it and stuffed it into the sack that was similar to a pillow case.

015

I stamped my street address on it and sewed the open end shut. 

 

What do you think?  I am not sure about it.  I will have to keep looking at it and see if it grows on me.

018

 

016

025

signature2

Linking up to:

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping it Simple

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Do it Yourself Day @ A Soft Place to Land

Anything Related Tuesday @ All Thingz Related

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails